

When I take moving pictures with my cell phone camera, the world looks bent. Maybe the world is bent sometimes.

French doors mean vacation.

The best wine on Earth is the BR Cohn, Silver Label Cabernet Sauvignon, 2003. I'm not joking.
I'm not a vegetarian but I know good stuff; Vegetarian Burrito and Spinach Lasagna.


Wind in sails.

Kevin risking his life.

Stephen enjoying his life.



The view from the dentists chair yesterday. (Why do dentist offices seem so old and musty?)
8 comments:
I like the boat and the sail pictures best. I had that vegetarian burritos, and I wasn't impressed.
Ha! Sick dentist chair POV shot.
The world is definitely bent. And dentists are money whores. I want Kevtrons Jams!
I'm going to have to disagree with you brandon, that's definitely not the best wine on earth! it tastes like metal.
Exxon/Mobil gas??!!?!??!? Brendan, COME ON!! I thought I knew you.
it seems like these pictures got you more into trouble than good!!
yeah, really, and who the f*** is Richard? (probably Rory, disguising his wine snobbery).
Sick you found Marty's board!
Post a Comment