This is such a superrad apartment - its SO huge and there is so much room to kick it and do whatever you want (I rode a bike around in it).
Their space is located right above an Art Gallery on Broad St. (Oops-sorry guys I guess I just blew up your address for unwanted visitors; predators, space ghosts, pirates and other such villainous creatures).
After the tour of the apartment, a healthy lunch and some pony beers, we hit the rocks of Belle Isle!
Fighting rapids and trying not to drown, we whooped it up with the locals.
I really think these little kids had a death wish.
Then we eventually went back to their place to avoid the rain, where Kristin made us a sweet dinner and we drank WAY too much wine. Kristin kept topping everyone off with well before they were gone! Then we had a photoshoot because that's just what happens at a time like this, in a place like this.
Dave and Kristin rule. Thanks again for everything and sorry you guys didn't get to make it to IKEA. *Also, thanks to Rachel for not drinking so much and getting us home alive.
2 comments:
excellent documentation, my friend. glad you guys had a good time. maybe next time you come up i'll get avail to play in my apt or something ridiculous.
you would make a fabulous commentator!!! come visit anytime :)
Post a Comment