
Tonight, I watched the Apple product announcement and am left feeling disgruntled. They upgraded the computer I bought only 6 months ago and brought down the price. As much of the Mac fan that I am, I have to say that their hardware and application development (enhancement, replacement, etc.) that they continue to do is a little annoying. They obsolete their own products, much less everyone elses! I know, "It's the nature of technlogy" and they are constantly improving them, etc, blah blah blah, but whatever, I think Steve Jobs needs to find another hobby besides computering.
6 comments:
get a real computer, n00b
Damn Brendan, the imac hasn't had a major update in almost two years. Any self-respecting nerd knew this was coming six months ago.
LOL.
I agree with the mayor of swampass city. Apple's always been on some quarterly update shit since day 1. Be happy with what you got and that's all that matters.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Planned_obsolescence
I AM happy with what I got! (nice wiki linkage Arlo) I suppose I am not the Apple nerd I once thought I was. I purchased the products I wanted and stopped paying as close attention. pssh-computers!
(I can't believe Mel commented on this-amazing!)
get a computer every 4 years and a hair cut once a decade.
I bought a decked out powerbook and then the imac came out immediatly after, there is no way to get by this shit......Sick Zoom i bought the Sigma version instead becasue of its macro features, but Nikkor DX lens are SWEET
Post a Comment