1281
It was 1991, and this video essentially started it all; I watched it everyday and memorized every song. For some reason, Danny Sargent’s part was the standout for me. I guess you could say he was my first favorite skater, for the first few years. His part was so badass and and the song was rad too.
(*On a side note, when I am out skating and kids ask me, "How long you been skating man?" is "17 years" a good answer or should I just be vague and not scare them away?)
3 comments:
yeah, this was a daily video for me too, although i was more into ed templeton and mike vallely. the music was so awesome at the time...not sure how much of it i could hear these days.
just watched the ed t and mike v part, you have to watch those too, soo sick, skating to 411 i think, sick.
Videos those days kept me so motivated. Tricks were still obtainable!
Post a Comment