Tuesday, April 08, 2008

what a novel idea!


Would it be cool to copy this idea? Where exactly would I put it? How would I choose which bench? Would someone just steal it? Where is the most moral area of Norfolk? or maybe better yet, to find a nice place in the summer Virginia Beach Oceanfront? There could be two cameras! Two Lomo fisheye cameras would be best, but I am not that confident in the general public to not thieve them.

4 comments:

Wiley said...

that is a great idea. i want to do it!

Nuesa Literària said...

Interesting idea. To leave a camera in a place and ask for any volunteers to take a photo of theirselves or of the outskirts, and then to write a post with the result.
Greetings from barcelona!

briwil said...

I want to do it too.
But i think it should be in the most immoral part of norfolk, or at least both; same time of day, probably be an interesting contrast of lives.
Just strap it down in a way that is impossible to steal.
Greetings from barcelona as well!

Jim Jones said...

Fuck Yeah, just leave a bunch of them in random spots, some may be stolen, others may not have finished rolls, maybe one gets wet, but thats just part of the experiment. Your end result will be rad either way. We should all do this in different areas and then we can organize them in various ways and do a gallery showing. Who's down?