
I think I am going to blog everytime I drink one of these little wonders because every time it is special. It is a special experience and it makes me feel special and see special. Maybe it really doesn't though and it is all pure fantasy. This particular one exploded on me in my car, while I was driving and got all over my jeans. The champagne of health, KOMBUCHA. Organic, Raw, "Living food for the living body." Sold. Maybe I drink it because I am an elitist, and am willing to pay $4 for it, which means I could never be president because presidents are never elitists.
5 comments:
what the hell is kombucha? is it in a can? or is the drink itself that disgusting olive drap green color?
"Living Food" Breaks Bottle in Car
I blogged about this just other day, only without the elitist words to go along.
I try to drink one every week; my roommate drinks two a day, b/c he is definitely an elitist. My other roommate is cultivating his own kumbucha in a bowl in in the kitchen. It's huge.
the green is the best one.
I don't know why I felt the need to comment like a first grader.
yes, citizen of swampasscity, i believe i saw that post and it subconsciously made me want to buy another one (i had only had one prior to today).
and, btw, you ARE and elitist too.
Oh yes, Kombucha, my boss has one growing in his living room, its fricken' gnarly!
Post a Comment