Thursday, April 17, 2008

abc news debate; crap.

in case you missed last nights debate, it was the worst debate ever in this cycle; total sensationalist american idolistic televised drama garbargio. if everyone is not totally sick of this shit now, it should be clear after last nights performance that the candidates just repeat themselves incessantly and that the whole thing should just end (Obama being the clear Dem nominee, after all the votes, etc.)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah man, bad news. You can post your mean comments on ABC's comment page. They're already at 13,800 comments and they are all negative. ABC page. Everybody hated it.

A.P. Cronin said...

I never liked George. I met him once in New Hampshire. He is not a journalist. Neither is Katie Couric, Dan Rather, or Brian Williams (the other one). I would sometimes watch ABC News with Charlie Gibson. Now I see he is a carney like the rest.

Listen to NPR.

Watch NewsHour on PBS instead.

davidson said...

i watched one debate. no reason to watch another.

thank god it's baseball season.

briwil said...

Damn, why'd AP have to call me out like that??
the "other one"? man...

A.P. Cronin said...

No harm intended.