
Yes, it’s true. The great computer keyboard generated rip-tickling, knee-slapping, funny; being that the j is directly next to the h and I messed up once in a recent IM convo. If I could only make this catch on, to high school kids, and at-home next generation housewives etc. i would be rich. I could write a book about it, and patent it. The book would be called “jaja” and some people would probably buy it thinking it was all about weed. It would hit the NY Times bestseller list for its cultural relevance and spark conversations at cocktail parties everywhere. then I would buy a big mansion with a pool and a diving board inside it to rinse off in after playing in my big money pit (like the ones at chuck e cheeses, but instead of those harmless plastic balls, cold hard cash straight from the U.S. mint because who wants to play in dirty money, really?) I would have pretty lawn furniture and a big silver grill. An indoor yoga sunroom would be constructed where I would learn to simplify with lots of real live orchids, other assorted flowers with nice smells and ambience creators and a maybe a waterbed/daybed to rest on after my strenuous non-workout mind calming sedation.
Then I would have made it. I would not answer my phone when unknown numbers dial in; instead I would throw my phone in the pool and go out and by another one.
*Oh, and I would also have a special dispenser, installed in the guest house out back, of various nostalgic gums like big league chew and bubble tape.
4 comments:
I believe Uncle Scrooge already perfected the money-pool scenario.
what no skatepark?
jaja = "haha" en espanol.
remember when we invented google?
Post a Comment