Wednesday, April 18, 2007

YouTubin' my life away

This is the movie I came up with reflecting my recent San Diego trip. Watch it if you want. It is a bit longer than I had intended and a bit random, as it is comprised entirely of digital camera clips, on the go. It is not as entertaining as the front page videos but it is my own documentation of what happened on the trip. You've been warned. If you don't like it, then maybe you should go check some other blog (or just go own your own vacation!) Again, as a disclaimer, this video is probably going to bore you a little but whatever. I had fun and I am not responsible for your life.



If you pay attention to skateboarding than you might have recognized the chain bank in the video. Now, if you like, you can watch Tom Penny's epic part below, where he wrecks them. Then perhaps you will have one of the following opinions (or a partial of all):
A) Tom Penny is a super talented amazing skateboarder.
B) Brendan sucks worse than you thought on a skateboard since he only ollied in the bank!?
C) The chain bank looks really hard to skate since all Brendan did was ollie into it.
D) Brendan should have known better than to have even tried to skate the chain banks, as they have been "closed down."

5 comments:

Carol Ann said...

shuffleboard is so awesome.

Wiley said...

oh my goodness! this is amazing

eas said...

th'times they'r a'good t'us!

Jim Jones said...

(E) I love Brendan Ash and his digital camera.

Kevtron said...

C.