Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Enjoy this... NOW!

11 comments:

briwil said...

this is so good.

b rendan said...

i've got more (much much more!)

Kellette said...

I am down for some Herman Dune, always pleased to hear him come up on the ol' ipod

eas said...

OMG Brendan! this is sooooooo next level!!!!!! wheeeeerrrrrrreeeeee on earth did you ever find something so aaaaaaawesome??!!

A.P. Cronin said...

No thanks.

A.P. Cronin said...

The lyrics and harmonies are deece. But the tinkerbell beat is not.

Bláthán Dubhghlas said...

I'm sort of with Cronin but I'd go so far as to say, "IT DOESN'T HAVE THAT WOW FACTOR... Sorry... I thought it was D-R-E-A-D-F-U-L" ~ Simon Cowell

Carol Ann said...

It was enjoyable. I'm not sure about these other people, but I don't expect my mind to be blown with every single music/video/just plain whatever blog post.

eas said...

OMG, my mind was totally blown out the back of my skull! i'm devouring every note, melody, beat and lyric right this very moment and even as i type!

eas said...

wait a darn minute. I think this maybe a record number of comments about anyone post on CC! awesome, chat it up!

b rendan said...

I know! WTF? All over Mr Dune? Who would've thought? I liked Carol Ann's last comment.