you realise, you're gonna have to do this every morning and every night for the rest of your life now. Say goodbye to the wife and any hopes for a family someday, go buy yourself that RV and head on out across the great plains, b/c you can't come up with something this brilliant and then just drop out. This is your destiny Brendan.
Thanks for the nice comments; to answer them all fully in one further comment; I was in my car, on my bike, or on foot for all the shots. The mornings were taken on my way to work (I can get away with being a little late now and then). Brian, the Sun Series is over for now, though I truly appreciate your comment, and I challenge you to take it up and blog San Francisco suns (I'm sure you'd blow me away on that project!) My idea was for the suns of the work week. It is 9:45am right now and I missed my first sun shot in five days!
5 comments:
you are the bob ryan of blogging
where the hell were you at that early?
you realise, you're gonna have to do this every morning and every night for the rest of your life now.
Say goodbye to the wife and any hopes for a family someday, go buy yourself that RV and head on out across the great plains, b/c you can't come up with something this brilliant and then just drop out.
This is your destiny Brendan.
Thanks for the nice comments; to answer them all fully in one further comment; I was in my car, on my bike, or on foot for all the shots. The mornings were taken on my way to work (I can get away with being a little late now and then). Brian, the Sun Series is over for now, though I truly appreciate your comment, and I challenge you to take it up and blog San Francisco suns (I'm sure you'd blow me away on that project!) My idea was for the suns of the work week. It is 9:45am right now and I missed my first sun shot in five days!
both of these shots are gorgeous! You're Good.
Post a Comment