Thursday, March 15, 2007

problemos

blogger isn't working correctly for me today. i am not able to post photos/scans/etchings. maybe this is happening for a reason. maybe it is a reason far beyond my capacity of understanding.
i am unable to fulfill my vision of the day.

i have to wonder, how would i feel if this blog vanished today? off the face of the www forever; 258 posts to virtual archive air, somewhere irretrievable, unreadable, un-seeable. hmm.
i think i would be pretty bummed.

3 comments:

Templeton said...

I think i would be bummed if I lost my archives, but I think the strength of any blog is the latest updates so I would just have to get crackign on creating more posts. But our blogs are very different.

Carol Ann said...

I used to have a "blog" hosted on diary-x (but they weren't called blogs then) for like 6 years and one day it DID all just go away. Their server had a massive brain fart and everything was gone. Luckily I'd backed my stuff up a few months before and hadn't really posted much in the interim. BUT, I later thought I lost the flash drive that I'd backed it up onto and I was a little bereft for a few moments, then I had a strange cleansed sensation. Like maybe holding on to written evidence of some of my most ridiculous years was weighing me down. But then I found the flash drive in a purse and was happy to have it back, if only for posterity. So basically I don't have an answer for you, but that's my story.

A.P. Cronin said...

I haven't been able to upload anything all day.

It would be a shame if you lost everything b/c I think u should make a booklet of all the drawings and such.