
I made a list on a napkin of general resolutions resembling New Year's Resolutions. I make this distinction because the chances of me keeping specific goals for an entire year is unlikely and more of a set up for failure. To me, true New Year's resolutions are more specific, measurable, results-oriented and perhaps urgent in need (quitting smoking, cutting back on the coke, losing 25 lbs in 6 months, etc.) However, the napkin shown serves to represent a quick list of some general things for me to practice/keep in mind throughout the year. There are other things not listed here, but will remain in my mind; some of the thoughts listed may not make sense to you, but they make sense to me, and in this case, that is all that matters. I am merely sharing.
I read 40 pages in a new book and only spent about an 20 minutes on the Internet this evening, so I am off to a good start.
6 comments:
I like the mint. Is that a subconscious resolution to appreciate the white stripes more in 2007?
nah, the white stripes are not the same band they used to be...although, i suppose i hope they have a good year too.
4 out of those 7 thoughts are mine as well...
"spend less time caring about others"?
you selfish jerk.
are the white stripes even a band still?
you forgot blog more.
happy new year's and here's to making this one better :)
Post a Comment