Tuesday, December 12, 2006

These things happen.

How many times yesterday did someone in New York City hear a CD skip and say, "Oh shit, the remix!"
How many people in Annapolis skated inside a housed dwelling in the last week?
How many people in San Francisco got dumped by a long time lover this past weekend?
How many people in Norfolk said some variation of the work "fuck" in front of their child?
How many people in San Diego saved a piece of already chewed gum, on the side of their plate, for after their meal?
How many tires blew out on the New Jersey turnpike last Sunday evening?
How many people in DC yesterday said the two words, "Barack Obama" together?
How many people in Winston-Salem smoked a cigarette for the first time today, only to become addicted for a lifetime?

I don't know the answers to these questions, I just know that these things happened. I woke up to frost on my windshiled this morning.

1 comment:

briwil said...

Liar. You know the answers to some of these questions.