Sunday, April 16, 2006

Punk in Drublic


Last night outside at a bar on Colley Ave, this drunk guy who obviously was in the Navy,

was being so ridiculous and drunk in public it was incredible (he told the waitress she had a "fat ass," which ultimately got him kicked out). He had been taking shot after shot with his friends, and harassing the girl he was with all night (you can hear her in the background of the short video below).
These girls were pretty shocked and getting a kick out of his antics as well...


Here's a quick video I shot of Rachel trying to make a phone call when this guy was around. He kept trying to spell West Virginia, and Alabama, for reasons unknown. He was really getting obnoxious at this point...

3 comments:

Gretchen said...

OMG. That is classic. I am cracking up. FARCTIA...ahahaahaha...what in the world?

Carol Ann said...

that girl's voice makes me want to punch a baby. I SWEAR!!!!

quietandsmalladventures said...

holy cow....wish my evenings were so superlicious :)