
This 'No Child Left Behind' thing has really gotten out of control.
Today I found myself looking at the New Yorker Cartoon Caption contest online and I immediately came up for something for the above cartoon. I rarely look at the site and even less often do I feel I have something good to say, but today i did, and I sent it in. SO, on APRIL 17, 2006 please go to the website here to vote for the finalists for this cartoon (assuming I make it that far).
3 comments:
you drew a cartoon? thats amazing.
that's a pretty funny caption. Good luck.
“Back in my day, kids had a little respect for the law of gravity.”
Submitted by Thomas Buell, Jr.
Pittsburgh, Pa.
"Unfortunately, at this age they don't carry much pocket change."
Submitted by Pete Critelli
Red Lodge, Mont.
“I told you those humane traps never really work.”
Submitted by Richard Marcus
Portland, Ore.
Post a Comment