A slow day at the office means a long day of mind wandering. I am stuck in this cell when the sunlight outside shines brightly on the pavement; illuminated. I slowly move about the building in hopes of looking busy, but dream of the cloudless skies outside. The best weather of the year in the Commonwealth state is the approaching autumnal breeze of tranquility. Enough is enough of this longing post to no one or nothing. Inspiration came early this morning in the form of a hidden blog of a good friend far away…Chango.
2 comments:
That's awesome, thanks.
I had to move it today b/c someone at work found it, and thats too much info for my coworkers to have.
So for now, until further notice, its www.briwil.com/blogger
The weather is way too nice for working. Maybe we shoudl start callign in bomb threats to our offices...
Post a Comment