I really like the new packaging. It kind of looks generic, and looses the whole straw in the orange thing, but I think the redesign is prettier. It just goes to show you that design is about more than making something look pretty.
i totally agree with temp. the new design is way more beautiful and at least has some design sensibilities. take that straw in the orange thing back to the 80's.
To me the whole point is, there was NO NEED to redesign this product, it was ubiquitous and perfectly fine on its own. There is not right or wrong about it - it's business and the proof is in the money. The redesign caused confusion and lost a shitload of money, so they undid it. Design is not always for designers.
7 comments:
I really like the new packaging. It kind of looks generic, and looses the whole straw in the orange thing, but I think the redesign is prettier. It just goes to show you that design is about more than making something look pretty.
i like the new bl
Good choice, marketing team. Orange and the straw is still the best.
i totally agree with temp. the new design is way more beautiful and at least has some design sensibilities. take that straw in the orange thing back to the 80's.
To me the whole point is, there was NO NEED to redesign this product, it was ubiquitous and perfectly fine on its own. There is not right or wrong about it - it's business and the proof is in the money. The redesign caused confusion and lost a shitload of money, so they undid it. Design is not always for designers.
y'all are WACK!
ORANGE JUICE!!!
WOOT!
It was the stay at home moms that were complaining. They were having a hard time finding it on the shelves. Personally, I liked the new packaging.
Post a Comment