Thursday, January 03, 2008

Skateboarding. Still awesome!


Whew!

6 comments:

Kevtron said...

holy shit, he's the best! the best!!!

Bloggy Fischer said...

that dude has the worst gear ever. I like about a 1/3 of his tricks. Man i sound like a hater.... oh well

b rendan said...

Dude (Tyler) are you crazy!? This guy is so insanely sick! I had no idea he was so good. I mean, sure his gear is a little over the top, but his skills speak for themselves.

Wiley said...

the powerslide nose/tail pole jam is so rad!

-Sailor Nick said...

skateboarding is the best thing on the face of this earth. Im with tyler though, he had 10 too many pieces of "flare" on.
Amazing skating, AMAZING.

Brian Who? said...

Doing tricks down Handrails with out touching your board to anypart of the handrail and it still being a handrail trick, That speaks for its self! Tyler your triping I LOVE IT!