Let me guess, bs 5.0 fs 180, bs 50 fs 180, front blunt, back blunt, back tail, back tail big spin, nose bonk 180, kickflip 5.0(which you should've landed), front blunt fakie, back blunt fakie. Mike is a tough contender in box skate, he gets me almost every time....
Yeah, he's good! Better than I expected. He actually almost tried to pull "same tricks" in all 3 games, as in, not abiding by the universal rule of no new tricks. I almost had him though man. Next time he is gonna get crushed. It really was pretty stressful at first, I mean, being that i have never even really skated with him before!!!
No sir ree I won't get crushed...I will say after 1st game I thought I was gonna take a dump on you..but then 2nd game I realized that u were gonna beat me and you did then 3rd game was stressful cuz I couldn't leave without the trophy...next time we will play across the new gnarfolk bar over grass...and one of us will do our new kicky front 5.0s
3 comments:
Let me guess, bs 5.0 fs 180, bs 50 fs 180, front blunt, back blunt, back tail, back tail big spin, nose bonk 180, kickflip 5.0(which you should've landed), front blunt fakie, back blunt fakie. Mike is a tough contender in box skate, he gets me almost every time....
Yeah, he's good! Better than I expected. He actually almost tried to pull "same tricks" in all 3 games, as in, not abiding by the universal rule of no new tricks. I almost had him though man. Next time he is gonna get crushed. It really was pretty stressful at first, I mean, being that i have never even really skated with him before!!!
We both learned kickflip FS 5.0's though!
No sir ree I won't get crushed...I will say after 1st game I thought I was gonna take a dump on you..but then 2nd game I realized that u were gonna beat me and you did then 3rd game was stressful cuz I couldn't leave without the trophy...next time we will play across the new gnarfolk bar over grass...and one of us will do our new kicky front 5.0s
Post a Comment