Sunday, November 04, 2007

My first magazine spread


Suck on this Bobby Worrest!

8 comments:

M. said...

A-. Check your kern in "Brendan".

davidson said...

someone in my imaging class used this same fallen ad.

also, since the image of you is in b&w, i would make the other page b&w as well. either that, or make the image of you color.

eas said...

fyi: fallen font= trade gothic

eas said...

also what do bobby worrest have to do with this?!

eas said...

also, thats a damn big 5-0!

b rendan said...

edwin, thanks for the font info (I knew it wasn't right). Bobby really has nothing to do with this. The 5-0 is staged. I don't have too many skate pictures of myself in iPhoto and truth be told, I just did this for fun, over coffee, in like 20 minutes on Sunday morning. I know it is far from perfect! You get the idea.

Templeton said...

Who took that awesome photo!?! Oh it was me. I like the product shot, did you take that?

b rendan said...

yeah. those are my actual skate shoes as of Sunday. I tore the white lace and now it is a matching black one again.