as a mobile blogger... Late to work again (no one really cares though, so...) Sloppy Joes served for lunch. Evening Art class angst in Portsmouth Sundown in P town.
I think Cellphone cameras are like the new toy cameras. The quality is good enough now to make ti viewable, but it still has a definite aesthetic to it. maybe we should have a cellphone photo show. That would be pretty cool actually. I have a few from my old cell phone that I think are pretty damn good. My fave from this bunch is the sloppy joes.
3 comments:
I think Cellphone cameras are like the new toy cameras. The quality is good enough now to make ti viewable, but it still has a definite aesthetic to it. maybe we should have a cellphone photo show. That would be pretty cool actually. I have a few from my old cell phone that I think are pretty damn good. My fave from this bunch is the sloppy joes.
Its all about the cell phone cam!
I love Sloppy Joe's!
Post a Comment